Due to the coronavirus pandemic, we have made adjustments to the way that we are providing cleaning services. While social distancing measures remain in place, Dee Does It Cleaning Services will adhere to the following healthy cleaning protocols and is a level one cleaning service. We provide proactive cleaning services in homes and offices that do not have suspected or known cases of COVID-19.
You will find the following on each and every clean:
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). In an effort to protect both our customers and our teams, our team members will be issued the necessary PPE.
- New cloths, mops, and paper towels will be used.
- Our buckets are wiped out with sanitizer wipes, and our bottles are wiped down as well.
- Our teams will wear clean gloves for each house/office, and gloves will be disposed of after each use. Each team member will have sanitized their hands thoroughly prior to putting on the gloves and will follow proper guidelines for the removal and disposal of the gloves.
- If a staff member is unwell they will be asked to stay home and not report to work or enter a client’s home or office until they are well.
- All materials used are cleaned and sanitized nightly or thrown out.
- We have added a new sanitizing spray for surfaces after they have been cleaned: hospital-grade disinfectant, sanitizer and virucide.
- We have also stopped carrying a toilet brush. We will only use our clients’ home supply!
- Our teams will also be observing social distancing guidelines during the cleans. Please help our teams maintain physical distancing guidelines by leaving your home or isolating in one room while we’re present
We will be very diligent about ensuring our teams and customers are healthy. We will be asking the following questions to our team members and to you quite often, staying on top of everyone’s current health situation. If you or our team member answers yes to any of these questions, it will require a change to your scheduled clean.
- Have you travelled outside of our province in the last 14 days?
- Do you have a fever higher than 38C (100.4F)? Do you have a new cough, or a cough that’s getting worse?
- Have you experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (to include fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing)?
- Have you been in close contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Have you been in close contact with someone who has travelled and has a fever or a cough?
Each of these measures is being implemented to ensure that you, our teams and our community stay safe and we continue to prevent the spread of COVID-19. If you or your family members are feeling unwell, please call to reschedule.